Ewebbers studio collecting the full power of multimedia services including Website Design, Branding, Multimedia and Cartoon, 2D and 3D Animation, Logos and stationery, Booth Design, Training Materials, Multimedia CD, web site design in Egypt.
Keyword injection is placing links to your targeted pages in keywords around your articles or blog, you can increase your page rank and generate better qualified web traffic.
How Keywords Injection works?
Simply, you just link the keywords in your articles to relevant pages in your site. for example if you are writing about "Website design" and there is services page in your site that lists website design service. Select a few keywords in your article or blog and link them to the targeted page which is services page in this example. Use complete links (starting from the http). so if someone copies your article, the link will still work.
- People who are reading your article are definitely interested in the subject. They are more likely to click on the link and purchase your services or products.
- Since the keyword is relevant to the targeted page, search engines will relate your page to the keyword which will send better qualified web traffic.
- You'll even get more links when you submit your article or publication to article submission sites or social sites.
- This will yield in higher page rank for your website.
- Most people who copy your article for their site (or use RSS feed to get the article), will include your links and same as above. This is because that "Good Content" is the most important part of a website.
Keyword selection importance
You must do the following functions to make sure you injected the correct keyword:
-Keyword density refers to the ratio (percentage) of keywords contained within the total number of indexable words within a web page.
-The preferred keyword density ratio varies from search engine to search engine. In general, I recommend using a keyword density ratio in the range of 2-8%.
You may like to use this keyword analysis tool to help you optimize a web page's keyword density ratio.
-Keyword frequency refers to the number of times a keyword or keyword phrase appears within a web page.
-The theory is that the more times a keyword or keyword phrase appears within a web page, the more relevance a search engine is likely to give the page for a search with those keywords.
-In general, I recommend that you ensure that the most important keyword or keyword phrase is the most frequently use keywords in a web page.
-But be careful not to abuse the system by repeating the same keyword or keyword phrases over and over again.
-Keyword prominence refers to how prominent keywords are within a web page.
-The general recommendation is to place important keywords at, or near, the start of a web page, sentence, TITLE or META tag.
-Keyword proximity refers to the closeness between two or more keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are, the better.
How Keyword Density Affects Search Engine Rankings
How Keyword Density Affects Rankings In Search Engine
Using the example above, if someone searched for "search engine rankings," a web page containing the first sentence is more likely to rank higher than the second.
Finally we have important note that adding such a system can improve your overall site rank and generate better traffic and higher sales.